At Chip In Stock, we value the privacy of our users and understand that privacy is a fundamental right. We may collect and use your information when you use our services, and we want to explain how we collect, use, store, and share this information, as well as how we access, update, control, and protect it when we provide our services.
Information We Collect
The following information about you may be collected, stored, and used when we provide services. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as a user or enjoy some of the services we offer, or you may not be able to achieve the desired results of the service.
- Information you provide: This includes information you provide when registering or ordering products or services from us.
- Information shared by other parties: We may collect information about you that is shared by other parties when you use our services.
- Location information: We may collect location information about you when you use our services.
- Information we obtain from you: We may collect information from you such as the account number of your communications, as well as the communication time, data, and duration.
How We Collect Your Information
The majority of personal information we receive comes to us voluntarily from our users in the course of using our services, such as when visiting our website, communicating with us, or in the ordering process.
- Personal information you provide to us: You are free to choose which information you want to provide to us, or if you want to provide us with information at all. However, some information, such as your shipping address, payment information, and product order information, is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations. Without providing this information, you will not be able to order services from us.
- Personal information we receive from others: We may receive personal information about users from third parties such as web analytics vendors, social media sites, law enforcement agencies, providers of denied party screening, and marketing consultants. We receive information on the purchases of shared customers with Chip In Stock for marketing purposes.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information collected during the process of providing services to you for the following purposes:
- Provide services to you: We use your information for authentication, customer service, security, fraud monitoring, archiving, and backup purposes when we provide services to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you.
- Improve our services: We use your information to help us design new services and improve our existing services. This helps us respond specifically to your individual needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help with services and instructions, or other responses to you and other users.
- Advertisements: We use your information to provide you with more relevant advertisements to replace popular advertisements; evaluate and improve the effectiveness of advertising and other promotions and promotions in our services. We may also use your information to let you participate in our products and service surveys.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
At Chip In Stock, we always aim to deliver the highest level of service and security to our customers. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, change, or damage. All personal information we collect will be stored on our secure servers. All electronic transactions entered into via our website will be protected by SSL encryption technology.
How long do we keep your information?
We will store personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect the personal information in accordance with our legal obligations and legitimate business interests. To comply with statutory retention periods, we may store your personal information for up to 5 years.
Security of your information
At Chip In Stock, we take commercially reasonable steps to protect your data, particularly financial information, transmitted through our website. We use a variety of security technologies to protect your identifiable information, including secure servers, firewalls, and encryption of credit card information. However, please note that there is always a potential risk in sending information through any channel or retaining information on any storage device, and we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit over the Internet, including using our website.